In addition to eDiscovery, DSi provides traditional legal support services, including copying, scanning, exhibit board creation and more. While some law firms spend money on in-house support services only to discover the need to constantly upgrade equipment and train new staff, the smart money turns to DSi. We have the fastest, most reliable equipment and can manage and complete photocopy and imaging projects of any size while maintaining the strictest level of security and confidentiality. Let us worry about buying toner. You worry about practicing law.
We offer a variety of imaging services and can package data into almost any format. We can also create load files for most document management software. Our high-quality capture technology scans documents quickly and accurately with automated features like de-speckle and de-skew.
After scanning your project, our technicians inspect the images for clarity and accuracy and can then either reassemble your documents in the same manner they were received or have them securely shredded.
DSi ensures accurate and timely project turn-around with 100% free local pick-up and delivery (in the greater Nashville area), and our project managers are always available to assist and answer any questions.
- Logical Document Determination (LDD)
- Document coding (Identifying “fielded information” for search and retrieval)
- Optical character recognition (OCR) / Optical Word Recognition (OWR)
- Backfile conversion services (document archiving)
- Image endorsements (bates numbering, confidential, other annotations etc.)
- Blowbacks (physical copies of scanned images)
- Media duplication
- Data conversion
- Technical support
We offer a wide range of copying services – from high-speed printing to electronic labeling to oversize (wide format) documents and much more. Our team is committed to securely duplicating your documents quickly, cost-effectively and most importantly…correctly. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and there is never a “rush” fee for expedited demands.
- B/W copying
- Color copying
- Wide format (black/white or color)
- Binding (GBC, velo, plasti-coil etc.)
- Document enlargement and reduction
- Foam core board mounting
- Document numbering (bates labeling)
- Media duplication/conversion (videos, tapes, CDs, DVDs)