No one should pay to do the same eDiscovery and review work over and over with each new project. With DSi Cross Matter Management, you can reuse work product across multiple matters, streamlining the eDiscovery process and reducing costs.
Your files are cross-referenced within our central evidence repository to determine if they have been previously collected , reviewed or processed . Documents are compared on a corporate or client level, rather than limiting comparisons to individual projects. Tags for privilege and confidentiality are stored and can be reused for subsequent cases, saving you time and money.
Here’s a closer look at how our Cross Matter Management process works.
- Electronically stored information (ESI) is uploaded to a master evidence repository that maintains a complete set of all unique documents collected across the organization.
- We check each piece of data to see if we’ve processed it before on a previous matter.
- Duplicate files are eliminated, saving resources, and a record of the removed data is kept with detailed information, including creation date, history, content and access.
- Previous review decisions are preserved, allowing successive eDiscovery processes to be streamlined and costs to be significantly reduced.
- As new data is collected, it is automatically compared to previously uploaded files while maintaining existing tags, such as those coded for privilege.
Cross matter management lowers costs and ensures consistent practices across multiple matters. With automatic loading and pre-screening, it also saves time. Plus, there is no duplication of effort. Processes can be monitored and tracked at every stage, ensuring complete control of your data.