If you have any experience with eDiscovery, you’ve heard of Catalyst Insight. This review platform is unmatched in speed, security, scalability and features. DSi is Catalyst Repository Systems’ largest partner, making our team the most experienced in navigating the platform and creating customized data review solutions for our clients.
- Real-time charts, timelines and social network diagrams
- Detailed analytics for early case assessment, culling or target review
- Ability to process, search, review and produce in 280 languages, and to translate on the fly
- Intuitive, simple and gorgeous user interface
- Continuous active learning
- NoSQL database implementation (most platforms, including Relativity, are inhibited by this)
While all of our technology platforms incorporate technology assisted review (TAR) and predictive coding, Catalyst’s platform is the only one that relies on continuous active learning (CAL) – what we call TAR 2.0 – to find relevant documents more quickly, saving time and money.
TAR 2.0 makes Catalyst flexible, fast, intuitive and defensible. It also:
- Takes the pressure off of senior attorneys, as subject matter experts are not needed to train the system
- Is crazy fast – and defensible. What previously took days or weeks, TAR 2.0 can do in real-time
- Can handle complex searches involving millions of documents
- Automatically prioritizes “(more like this)” documents in the background, such that reviewers are only looking at the highly relevant documents first
The result? A streamlined eDiscovery process from start to finish.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Catalyst transforms the review process, contact us or checking out these resources:
• Comparing Catalyst Insight Predict with Linear Review (case study)
• Variety: The Spice of TAR 2.0 (blog)