Your data is your baby and you don’t want it wandering the streets. We get that. DSi’s eDiscovery team has performed hundreds of data collections and analyses for criminal, civil and internal investigations. Using onsite collection, we bring our experience and equipment to you. Your baby can stay under your roof, while we work.
Our forensics team boasts impressive industry knowledge, with certifications including:
- EnCE (EnCase certified examiner) #15-1013-6083
- Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference (CEIC)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE) Examiner # 1400 Certification
- Advanced HIPAA Training and Certification
We’ll start by coordinating with your IT department to get things going. From there, our digital forensic specialists will map data as needed, coordinate collection from all custodians and completely handle the data acquisition process — both domestically and internationally. We are a Safe Harbor-compliant organization and carry the Safe Harbor certificate.
Learn more about eDiscovery onsite collection capabilities by contacting us or checking out these resources:
• Multiple Collection Methods (case study)