Wouldn’t it be helpful to know all about your data before you start processing it? Wouldn’t that make your job just a little easier? Our proprietary DSi Intake process provides vast amounts of information about your data before any eDiscovery processing takes place. Suddenly, many of the unknowns become knowns and you have a better handle on eDiscovery costs and case strategy.
With this Early Case Assessment (ECA) tool, we can learn the number of files, the file types, how many files are duplicative, what is inside compound files, how many documents will be removed by date range filters and more – right at the beginning of the project. That intelligence allows us to create filters, manage workflows and forecast costs – keeping your eDiscovery project on track and on budget.
The Intake process also ensures complete data security, preserves chain of custody and validates the integrity of your electronically stored information (ESI).
• Provides predictable pricing without requiring the expensive assumptions associated with all-in pricing models
• Helps you make intelligent decisions about your data to save time and money during eDiscovery
• Reduces time spent managing the eDiscovery workflow
• Ensures collected data is secure and uncompromised
• Saves you money by knowing what data not to process
• Assists you with case strategy
• Integrates easily with DSi’s other systems, including our tools for data processing, data filtering, predictive coding and review
Having detailed foreknowledge about your data at the beginning of the eDiscovery process saves you both time and money.
To learn more about DSi’s Intake program, contact us or take a look at our blog.
• Introducing DSi’s Intake Program (blog)