If you could somehow figure out which data is relevant before you start combing through it, you’d have a better idea of timelines, processing costs, production costs and priorities. Combining today’s most advanced eDiscovery technology with years of industry experience, DSi’s team of experts can create a customized data filtering strategy to help you eliminate nonresponsive material, identify potentially privileged documents and maintain defensibility. If you can reduce the number of documents you have to review, then you can save time, money and energy.
Throughout the eDiscovery process, our team will work with you as a partner to determine the most effective method for reducing the amount of information for review.
We offer the following data filtering services:
• Known file removal
• Removing files per National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and National Software Reference library (NSRL) databases
• System/program file removal
• File type filtering
• File category filtering
• Date range filtering
• Keyword and advanced filtering
• DSi predictive coding and technology assisted review (TAR)
To learn more about data filtering, contact us or checking out these resources:
• Data Filtering (case study)
• Predictive Coding (case study)
• Variety: The Spice of TAR 2.0 (blog)