How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. But it helps to know what you’re getting into before you start. Our Early Case Assessment (ECA) technology gives you detailed intelligence about your legal matter before you bite off more than you can chew.
DSi has a variety of ECA tools that perform detailed, content-level analyses of your data. Conducted prior to filtering and review, ECA provides our eDiscovery experts with immediate visibility into case facts. That way, we can suggest where to start, the trunk or the tail.
Advantages of DSi’s Early Case Assessment:
• Gain valuable, in-depth information about your data
• Make case-specific decisions regarding strategy and filtering to save time and money
• Find out what keywords are effective to speed up the eDiscovery process, while ensuring defensibility
• Determine if you need to recover lost files or crack password-protected files • Reduce the dataset to a universe of responsive documents to reduce the number of documents that must be reviewed by attorneys, which is the most expensive phase of eDiscovery
• Make subsequent data review and processing less time consuming and less expensive
Additionally, DSi’s ECA tools provide rich analytics and reports. This kind of business intelligence allows you to make smart decisions from the onset and streamline the rest of the eDiscovery process. You’ll have that elephant eaten in no time.